Doodle Labs – Enabling Industrial IoT Evolution
We are focusing on the development of best-in-class, embedded Wireless MIMO Transceivers and Front End Subsystems (FES) for Industrial IoT applications in the Communications, Industrial, Military, and Federal market sectors. We offer the industry’s largest portfolio of MIMO transceivers for 200 MHz to 7 GHz frequency bands. Read More …
Featured Customer Solution
Wirelessly Linking up Unmanned Vehicles
Today, Unmanned Vehicles (UVs) — robotic vehicles capable of operating in a variety of environments and functioning in place of humans are being used for a variety of commercial and military purposes. The term Unmanned Vehicles can refer to Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). For all Unmanned Vehicles, the wireless links are a lifeline to carry command, control and data information. It is desirable to have high capacity, long range data link for transporting the sensory data to the control center. The new Doodle Labs Prism line of radios provide the high throughput IP connectivity that enables new capabilities by streaming HD video, audio and sendory data.
Doodle Labs has developed an innovative and highly customizable MIMO radio platform based on the state-of-the-art IEEE 802.11ac technology. The radio platform can be configured to provide best price-performance for a variety of applications in the Enterprise, Industrial and Rugged/Military market segments.
The Prism Front-End-Subsystem (Prism-FES) is a bi-directional frequency shifter for up to 4 MIMO streams and 256 QAM modulation. It instantly enables any WiFi or LTE communication system to operate on a different frequency band while dramatically improving the operating range, receive sensitivity and interference rejection characteristics.
- State-of-the-art transceivers enable new Industrial IoT Broadband applications in the …Read More »
- Quick System Prototype to Production Development Platforms Accelerate Wireless Broadband …Read More »
- High Power 802.11ac adapter optimized for rate-vs-range performance.Read more ›Read More »
- 802.11ac, 3x3 MIMO stream, Tri-band (2.4, 5.x and 4.9 GHz), …Read More »
- Industry first bi-directional front-end subsystems dramatically improve the operating range; …Read More »