October 27, 2016
Doodle Labs’ Industrial Wi-Fi product portfolio has been designed to provide customers with the industry’s best-in-class performance, particularly those addressing challenging applications. Of note, the transceivers feature high interference immunity for operation in crowded ISM bands, high RF power and great Rx sensitivity to provide high throughput over long ranges. They support an extended temperature range, >20KV antenna protection, and vibration resiliency for outdoor/rugged environments.
Beyond performance, Doodle Labs is extremely focused on the quality of its products. Each transceiver is individually tested and calibrated to eliminate field performance variations. Doodle Labs uses components only from the Tier-1 suppliers and state-of-the-art manufacturing machines to maintain the high quality and reliability. Additionally, Doodle Labs supports industrial projects with long life cycle requirements.
Doodle Labs’ Industrial Wi-Fi transceivers meet the demanding needs of customers across a broad range of industries. Examples of use cases that have benefited from the Doodle Labs’ technology:
- Unmanned Vehicles – drones, ground-based robots
- Passenger Wi-Fi access aboard airplanes and trains
- Streaming HD video surveillance cameras
- Public venues requiring large area coverage: stadiums, train stations, airports, marinas, shopping malls
- Service provider networks: Wi-Fi offload for mobile, fixed-line, and cable operators
- Mesh networking deployments
- Wireless infrastructure in harsh operating conditions of the Oil/Gas fields and Mines
For inquiries, please contact us.
About Doodle Labs –
Doodle Labs is focused on developing the highest-performance embedded wireless broadband transceivers and subsystems possible for its customers. The company offers an extensive line of embedded wireless broadband subsystems in the 200 MHz to 7 GHz frequency range, serving customers from numerous industry verticals. These radio subsystems enable OEMs to incorporate state-of-the-art wireless capabilities with minimum integration efforts and tremendous flexibility.
For more information, please visit http://www.doodlelabs.com/