March 1, 2016
Doodle Labs is proud to release very high performance embedded MIMO radio transceiver family for the Enterprise applications. The N*-*-* is a family of single/dual/triple band, 1, 2 or 3 MIMO stream IEEE802.11n compliant wireless adapters in standard miniPCI Express form factor, available for indoor, outdoor or rugged applications. The N*-*-* is ideal for embedding advanced wireless communication capabilities in applications such as Enterprise class Access Points, and Routers. The N*-*-* transceivers are targeted for customers who have invested heavily in the open source ath9k driver.
- Tri-band operation. Software selection from 5.x, 2.4 or 4.9 GHz operating bands
- 5/10/20 or 40 MHz channel width selection
- Low Noise Figure and Integrated LNA for better Rx sensitivity result in long range operation
- High selectivity band pass filters for increased out-of-band noise immunity in the 2.4 GHz band
- Highly linear PA provides low EVM (1.8%) signals for 64 QAM. Up to 28 dBm of RF power (23 dBm/stream @ 16 QAM)
- AP, STA and Ad-hoc modes to implement Infrastructure and Mesh networks
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Codes for increased rate at range
- Small packet size (96 Bytes) in AES encryption at full packet rate
- Loopback mode to assist in FIPS certification
- Enhanced in-building location and high resolution 8 bits spectral analysis
- miniPCI Express host interface. Standards compliant size and form factor. Rugged, construction. MMCX or U.FL connectors.
For inquiries, please contact us.
About Doodle Labs –
Doodle Labs is focusing on the development of best in class embedded Wireless Broadband subsystems for many different industry verticals. Doodle Labs’ products help System Integrators to leverage cost effective IP capabilities and Wireless Broadband to enable cutting edge applications. Doodle Labs offers an extensive line of embedded Wireless Broadband subsystems that operate from 100 MHz to 7 GHz frequency range. These radio subsystems enable OEMs to incorporate state-of-the-art wireless capabilities with minimum integration efforts and tremendous flexibility. Doodle Labs radio subsystems achieve the industry’s highest RF performance in terms of Operating Frequency, Tx power, Rx sensitivity and interference immunity. http://www.doodlelabs.com/