4400-5000 MHz Wireless Broadband Interface Cards
These are critical military communication bands that have been reserved by the NATO member countries. The military nature of these bands has also been maintained by certain allied and friendly nations and by the European Cooperation Partner nations and the Partners for Peace nations.
The bands are split into several sub-bands for specific type of radio services. They generally support the 5/10/20 and 40 MHz channels. The radio transceiver can be factory configured to meet the customer project requirements and use of the sub-bands. The US Federal 4 GHz spectrum spans 4.4 GHz to 4.94 GHz. This spectrum is designated for the U.S. military fixed and mobile communications. Typical uses include point-to-point data links, drone vehicle control and telemetry.
Doodle Labs’ family of 4400-5000 MHz MIMO Broadband interface cards allow System Integrators to rapidly develop the wireless routers that provide integrated, wireless WAN or LAN capabilities in the licensed military band. These routers can provide defense organizations with a mobile networking platform that extends the edge of the IP network out to mobile workforce in vehicles, trains, or airplanes. The wireless routers create a network in motion, enabling multiple devices in and around a vehicle to be connected to the main network as the vehicle roams between wireless WAN networks. Fully supports standards-based Mesh and Mobile IP applications for seamless roaming across different types of wireless networks and technologies. Improving voice, video, and data communication through Broadband/IP applications empowers the remote personnel with information and tools that traditionally were accessible only from within the boundaries of an office building.
- Compliant with DoD Spectrum management requirements
- 4400-5000 MHz operating band (custom configuration are available for operation in the smaller sub-bands).
- 2×2 MIMO streams to deliver high data throughput
- Up to 32 dBm of RF power aggregate for 2 streams helps to push downstream data at higher modulation rates
- Integrated LNA for best-in-class Rx sensitivity
- Supports 5/10/20/40 MHz channels to maximize spectrum efficiency
- High selectivity band pass filters for increased noise immunity
- Modular architecture allows a variety of mounting and heat management possibilities
- Loopback mode to assist FIPS AES certification
- AP and Client modes to implement Point to Point, Infrastructure Point to multi Point, and Ad-hoc/Mesh networks
- Dynamic Link adaptation to optimize throughput depending on channel conditions
- Integrated Antenna Port protection > 20 KV
- Built with industrial-grade components. Reliable design for for both vehicular and outdoor environments. MMCX connectors, Electrical Stress protection, -40°C to +80°C operating environment
- Supports spatial multiplexing, cyclic-delay diversity (CDD), low-density parity check (LDPC), maximal ratio combining (MRC)
- Support for IEEE 802.11 e, h, i, k, RO, v time stamp, and w standards
- WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI hardware encryption
Doodle Labs offers various models to better fit the project requirements. Click on the below model numbers to get detailed datasheets.
|2 MIMO streams, high throughput, 32 dBm, long range radio transceiver||NM-4700-2F|
For other frequency bands, explore Doodle Labs’ complete family of models optimized for different applications.
OEM manufacturers can rely on Doodle Labs for expertise in designing their embedded wireless systems. We’ll work with your development engineers to ensure rapid, seamless integration of our radio transceivers. It is our goal to have our customers go to market faster with better performing products at a lower overall cost.
Doodle Labs uses only the Tier-1 components and well established RF manufacturing processes to achieve the highest quality product. Each transceiver is individually tested and calibrated to ensure best performance and reliability. Doodle Labs’ Wi-Fi transceivers have been field proven in numerous demanding industrial and military applications. These best-in-class MIMO transceivers enable OEMs to incorporate wireless capabilities with minimum integration efforts. By using Doodle Labs’ regulatory compliant and pre-certified radio transceivers, equipment manufacturers can cut significant time off of the design cycle. Please contact us with your project requirements and we will be happy to work with you.