Industrial and Rugged Wi-Fi® Radio Transceivers
Doodle Labs offers industry’s best-in-class performance for IEEE 802.11ac, and 802.11n (Wi-Fi) transceivers. These transceivers are ideal for OEMs and System Integrators implementing Industrial Wi-Fi applications. The transceivers have received regulatory approvals to simplify and expedite the system integration.
Thanks to their high transmit power, these transceivers provide higher throughput over longer distance and provide large area coverage. This characteristics helps to deliver faster data rates to the client devices like smartphones that typically have limited RF power and low Rx sensitivity.
In addition, Doodle Labs rugged transceivers feature high interference immunity. This is very important for operating in today’s Wi-Fi congested environments.
The Doodle Labs Industrial/Rugged Wi-Fi transceivers meet the demanding needs of customers across broad range of industries. Examples of use cases that have benefited from the Doodle Labs Industrial Wi-Fi transceivers:
- Unmanned Vehicles – Drones, Ground based Robots
- Passenger Wi-Fi access aboard airplanes and trains
- Streaming HD Video Surveillance Cameras
- Public venues requiring large area coverage: Stadiums, Train Stations, Airports, Marinas, Shopping Malls
- Service provider networks: Wi-Fi offload for mobile, fixed-line, and cable operators
- Mesh Networking deployments
- Wireless Infrastructure in harsh operating conditions of the Oil/Gas fields and Mines
- Rugged/Military requirements with extended temperature and vibration resiliency
The Doodle Labs Rugged Wi-Fi transceivers provide the best-in-class features and performance.
- Regulatory modular certifications to expedite system integration
- High interference immunity for Wi-Fi congested environment
- Integrated LNA for best-in-class Rx sensitivity to pick up low energy signals from the mobile phones
- Up to 33 dBm of RF power to get the largest possible area coverage
- Hardware RF Kill feature to meet the FAA requirement for airborne applications
- Diplexer on the transceiver front end for concurrent dual band operation
- Reliable design for outdoor and rugged environments.
- Electrical Stress protection on Antenna ports
- Long product life cycle to meet the needs of Industrial applications
Doodle Labs Industrial/Rugged Wi-Fi transceiver portfolio provides configurations optimized for a vast variety of project needs. All models are form-factor compatible. Here are the popular models we offer. (Click on the model # to get the detailed technical parameters).
Dual Band, 5.15~5.85 GHz and 2.400~2.482 GHz Frequency Bands
|Dual Band, 3×3 MIMO Streams – Typically used for long range Access Points to cover large area
|Dual Band, 2×2 MIMO Streams – Typically used for Drones, Robots, Industrial equipment
5.15~5.85 GHz Frequency Range
|5.15~5.85 GHz, 2×2 MIMO Streams with Power Boosters – Typically used for High Throughput, Long Range Links|
|5.15~5.85 GHz, 1×1 Stream with Power Booster – Typically used for Medium Throughput Links|
2.400~2.482 GHz Frequency Range
|2.4 GHz, 2×2 MIMO Streams with Power Boosters – Typically used for High Throughput Long Range Links, Antenna Diversity for Drones and Robots
|2.4 GHz, 1×1 Stream with Power Booster – Typically used for Medium Throughput, Long Range Links for Drones and Robots
Doodle Labs uses only the Tier-1 components and well established RF manufacturing processes to achieve the highest quality product. Each transceiver is individually tested and calibrated to ensure best performance and reliability. Doodle Labs’ Wi-Fi transceivers have been field proven in numerous demanding industrial and military applications. These best-in-class MIMO transceivers enable OEMs to incorporate wireless capabilities with minimum integration efforts. By using Doodle Labs’ regulatory compliant and pre-certified radio transceivers, equipment manufacturers can cut significant time off of the design cycle. Please contact us with your project requirements and we will be happy to work with you.